Monday, December 24, 2007

1612 Kitty Update

Monday, December 24, 2007

I've had many cats in my life. Most of them went through a youthful phase where they wanted to climb everything, explore everywhere. Every one of them was delicate about it. They all could walk across a crowded knick-knack shelf and never knock anything off. They carefully tested the footing before venturing onto a heap of anything.

Jasper is a total klutz.

A few months ago, I tracked his progress through the house by the "Eeeep, Eeeep?" (he's a talker). Now I know where he is by the crashes and thuds.

He's my first (young) male cat. Is that the difference?
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

No, the girls aren't any daintier. You've been lucky so far. Every cat I've ever had has been a complete spaz. This is why I have no knicknacks (I mean, besides despising them) and when I start to look for something, I check the floor first.