Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1574 Bonus for Buying Cheap

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Remember that online store, the one that I had guilt feelings about because I broke up an order so I could get multiple discounts?

Since then, they have been showering me with discount coupons - in the order boxes as they arrived, in the mail "for our valued customer", and stuck to the front of "special offer" catalogs. In the past 12 days, I have accumulated:
A card for $30 off a $100 order.
Two cards for 40% off my next order of any amount.
Six coupons for $10 off any order.

The big cards cannot be combined with each other, but the $10 coupons can be used in any combination with anything, including each other. And all that will be on top of any sales they're running.

Wow! When I have some time next week, I'm gonna sit down and figure out what I can get for free!

You know what's really weird? I have never, ever, not once, paid more than half the retail price for their stuff. I always hit their clearance sales, and accumulate and use the "thank you" coupons.

I guess this is proof that their things are overpriced. I can't be the only person doing this, but they somehow stay in business, and they think I'm wonderful.
.

1 comment:

~~Silk said...

It is now later (2016). About 2 years ago, they went out of business. Now they've reopened under the same name (Coldwater Creek), but the clothing seems to be different, and I guess they learned a lesson and they no longer offer the fantastic coupons. At least, not to me. But again, I haven't been buying as much.