Wednesday, May 09, 2007

1237 Thank You

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

This is an open letter of thanks to The Queen.

If you hadn't written the post about the BNL cruise, I would not have had an excuse to contact The Man after the NJ Mensa gathering where I met him, and where he casually mentioned having been on that cruise. The opportunity would have been lost.

Except for his amazing mind, he's completely 180 degrees in every way from what I thought I was looking for in a man, but I'm discovering that, just as in programming, your requirements document doesn't always describe what you really want or need.

Even if this doesn't work out in the long run (I'm being cautious) I've enjoyed the past two months enormously,

so,

thank you sincerely for the introduction, and for restoring confidence and hope.

~~Silk

1 comment:

the queen said...

Why, you are very welcome. I would have done it on purpose if I had known.