Tuesday, April 10, 2007

1200 So Far Behind

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's 3:45 am, and I should be asleep. I have to meet Piper at 11:30 tomorrow (actually later today! Ack!) to go over the tax ramifications (The Angel finally finished the 2006 taxes, and the plans for 2007) and outline the next set of sales and purchases. And then lunch, of course. Probably not the usual three-hour lunch this time, at least I hope not. It's a busy time for him, and the broken foot and his lady's surgery have him working weekends, so I don't want to distract him. Plus, I'm so far behind on my own stuff I'm beginning to feel so overwhelmed that I sit and stare at lists instead of DOING stuff. When I feel overwhelmed, I play Spider Solitaire, and it's been so bad lately I'm beginning to recognize repeats of deals.

I've got a few trips coming up, and I absolutely have to make reservations NOW!, or I'll be camping in the hotel lobby.
If I don't do laundry soon, I'm going to have to buy more clothes!
Pay bills? My credit rating is good enough to take a hit or two, I hope.
Sell those stock dogs? Oh well, they can only go up after that dive the other week.
Clean house? Spider webs? Spiders eat those clothes moths. Let'em work.

I didn't make it into the museum at all last week, so I definitely have to go this week. Today is out, so it'll have to be Wednesday, but I have a panel discussion I want to attend Wednesday evening, and if anyone wants to have dinner before the program, it could be tight.

The calendar is rapidly filling up. All winter there's nothing, and then all summer there's three or four things I want to do every day of every weekend. I refuse to miss Spring Plowing (my beloved draft horses) again this year! Priorities will have to rotate.

I gotta get organized. Or maybe an assistant. Yeah, an assistant.... That's the ticket.
.

No comments: