Monday, December 11, 2006

1013 How to Train a Cat

Monday, December 11, 2006

I found out how to keep Miss Thunderfoot from sleeping next to my face.

Steps:
  1. On Friday, make rice/mushroom/leek soup. (I'm Welsh. I like leeks.) It being the wrong time of the year for fresh leeks to make cream of potato/leek soup, use a fancy expensive dry package mix which seems to have a beef broth base.
  2. Freeze three individual servings. Put two servings in the refrigerator. Eat one serving.
  3. Suffer no "problems".
  4. Saturday, do not eat any.
  5. Sunday, warm and eat a serving from the refrigerator.
  6. Suffer "problems", big time!
Guaranteed the cat will stay away. I wanted to stay away. In fact, I kept leaving the room I was in, but I kept following me. Miss Thunderfoot chose not to get anywhere near any openings in the bedding.

I'm tempted to eat more tonight, just to reinforce the lesson, but I need to get some sleep tonight. Didn't get much last night. I kept trying to get away from me.
.

No comments: