Sunday, July 09, 2006

783 Nothing Sunday

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Nothing day. I was awakened early this morning by a call from the Maritime Museum - they needed someone to tend the gift shop today. I said I couldn't. I considered it, but I need time to catch up on stuff here after having been away Friday and Saturday.

Tomorrow will be a full day. I have to move the van from Mr. T.'s to the Chrysler dealership first thing in the morning, then I need to talk to Piper about the best way to handle the car problem, and by 5 pm I hope to have the problem solved, by finding and starting the paperwork on another vehicle, I hope....

I'm liking the used car I found on Thursday at the Subaru lot more and more. I hope it's still there.

1 comment:

Ally said...

i hope you get the Subaru! car problems are a total pain.