Friday, November 18, 2005

#444 Run, Silk, Run

This'll have to be quick. A long-distance friend (Beauregard, for those who may remember him) urged me to see the movie "The High Cost of Low Prices", an expose of Wal-Mart. It's showing at Bard College this evening at 8, so I'll have to get a move on.

Tomorrow is the wedding of The Pixie and The Dark Prince. I'll be leaving here in the morning, and I don't expect to be back until Sunday, probably about noonish. In the meantime, the beast is in charge.

Last night's dinner was pretty good - there were only four of us, but it was good. Dessert was even better. Especially since the dessert tray didn't have to go to work until this afternoon.

Oh, and I found out that the spell-checker didn't work because I had the pop-up blocker on. It's easy to turn it on and off.

Gotta run.

~~Silk

No comments: