Saturday, May 28, 2016

5065 Not done yet

Saturday, May 28, 2016

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."
– Frank Leahy –

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strange thing I noticed -- Trump's current wife has Ted Cruz's eyes.

------------------------------------------

I can't figure out why Ex#2 is getting heart valve replacement surgery.  Or maybe repair.  I don't know.  

It's not like it will improve his quality of life any more than just keeping him on oxygen would.  At this point, he has no quality of life.  

I guess I'm still hearing the doctors refuse certain treatments for Jay on the grounds that it "wouldn't improve his quality of life."  Actually, physical therapy for example would have improved what life he had left immensely, and he had a lot more life left than anyone ever expected him to have, but they just didn't expect him to live much longer.  

Those words still ring in my mind.

So how is surgery for Ex#2 justified?  Who makes those decisions?  It doesn't make any sense.  With everything else that's fallen apart, why fix the valve?  Is the only criteria just a matter of getting it approved by insurance?  I wanna know what insurance he has!
.

No comments: