Monday, February 02, 2015

4008 More snow

Monday, February 2, 2015

If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
--Frank A. Clarke--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It snowed about 2 inches overnight.  By the time I got up this morning, it had turned to light rain.  Slush everywhere.  

Today is a garbage day, so the street was lined with full garbage cans.   I was in the kitchen when I heard a loud bang, hard to describe, but my first thought was a natural gas line explosion, it was that loud.  I ran to the front porch, and discovered it was a town plow truck plowing the slush in the street, and hitting every garbage can the whole way down the street.  Garbage flying everywhere.

Guy oughta be fired! 

It's now 2:40 pm, and the garbage crew is coming by, unusually late for them.  They usually come through by 10 am.  I wonder what their opinion of the plow driver is.
.

1 comment:

~~Silk said...

The day before was Super Bowl Sunday. Plow driver guy was probably nursing a hangover and driving blind.