Wednesday, December 18, 2013

3811 Screaming

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sometimes, when following links deep into the web, I will have seven or eight or more tabs open, and suddenly someone is talking, or there's horrible music coming from the speakers. 

A video ad has started somewhere.

I don't know where.

(The worst is when more than one are running at the same time, talking over each other.  It sounds like a crowded cocktail party in here.)

I bounce back through tabs, scrolling through screens, searching, trying to find the damn thing and turn it OFF, and I can't find it.

I hate that!

There are popup blockers.  There should be an auto-start video blocker!  I'd pay money for it.
.

2 comments:

herbal erection pills said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erectile dysfunction treatment said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.