Thursday, August 09, 2012

3591 A sad truth.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"[I]f I want to have a thought of mine preserved for eternity, I put it on my blog;
if I don’t care if I ever see it again, I put it on Twitter."
-- John Scalzi -- 

---------------------------------------------------------

I have never watched "Real Housewives of New Jersey".  I don't want to, either.  This morning, three of the women from the show were on "The View".

My new solidly lower middle class NJ neighborhood is full of housewives.  I desperately want to say that, like Snooki and the rest of the group on "Jersey Shore", there's nobody like that in my neighborhood.  Nobody who looks like, talks like, dresses like, acts like that. 

I am distressed to admit that, yeah, there are several of them.

Sigh.
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

I think every neighborhood has one.