Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3305 'Fess up

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire is not to write.
-- Hugh Prather, Notes to Myself --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone is coming directly to this blog via smart phone - linux, android, safari - several times a day during the weekdays. I have my suspicions, but (ahem) that person had sworn off the internet during work.

Who is it? If you like, you can leave a comment with a dummy username (or a coded reference) such that I can figure out from whom it's coming, but no one else can.

I'm curious because there are only four likely candidates, and the fourth one worries me.
.

3 comments:

little red said...

I occasionally come to your blog from my Android smartphone, but only maybe once a week.

~~Silk said...

Ok. Thanks. Found out who it was. I was concerned because it's coming from NJ.

I'm almost disappointed that it's not the worrisome one.

little red said...

Well, we can't have everything we worry about ;)