Saturday, September 18, 2010

3090 Goodbye Bloglines

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

-----------------------------------------

Bloglines is going away, so I'm switching over to Google Reader. It's not quite as easy to use, but like everything else, once you figure it out and get used to it, it's ok. There are a few things I miss (or haven't figured out yet), like when I make a comment somewhere and want to go back later to see if there was a response, in Bloglines I'd just mark the post "Keep New". In Google Reader I have to either mark it unread, or star it, and neither is as convenient. Also, in GR there's no way to see how many other people have the same blog on their lists.

Today I'm going to a picnic in a riverside park in Wappingers, and then maybe later today or tomorrow to a gem and mineral show in Rhinebeck.
.

No comments: