Thursday, July 01, 2010

3006 My fleet

Thursday, July 1, 2010

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
-- Plato --

-------------------------------------------------

This is my fleet. From the left: flashy Hal, workhorse Fred, plucky Suzie. Of the three, I think Suzie is actually the healthiest and most trustworthy.

After I move, one of them will be sold, and I'm torn as to which. Fred is a wheelchair van, with a dropped floor, electric ramp, and a huge open area in the center which makes him enormously useful for transporting things since you don't have to lift anything into him, but he's not very dependable, rather temperamental about those sensors, and doesn't do well in snow. Suzie doesn't have a lot of space, but she's been very good, very polite. You'd think she'd been raised by nuns. Hal, as we know by now, hates me. Or maybe he was just testing me. Maybe the spanking he got last Friday has straightened him out.
.

No comments: