Saturday, December 05, 2009

2686 First snow

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Me: The most startling new ideas always sound trivial, even obvious, once expounded. A week later, no one will remember who said it. Two weeks later, everyone will claim they had always known it.

-------------------------------

The view out my back door:
Sob. I hate winter. Snow is cold, wet, slippery, and heavy, and has to be removed from 7,000 sq. ft. of driveway. By me.

Thursday it was 63 degrees out there. How can that crap be sticking?
.

2 comments:

Becs said...

Snow and rain in Jersey today but no accumulation here in Super Fund Site Land.

It was pretty to see it but people were driving like maniacs.

Even though I have a very short driveway, when I was in Home Depot today, I was thinking about a little snow blower. More like a snow puffer, actually.

the Gypsy said...

I totally agree with you. I would love to live somewhere where the winters are not so cold. No chance of that anytime soon...