Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1449 Dear Diary - Tuesday

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To CVS for vitamins etc. They had a 2 for 1 sale on magnesium, but only one on the shelf, so I got a rain check coupon. Now I have to remember I have it....

Bank for cash.

IGA for cat food and yogurt. I forgot to buy iced tea mix.

To deli for iced tea.

Made reservations for Wednesday night.

Paid some bills.

P.O. to mail checks.

Cleaned cats' litter boxes.

Threw rocks in the side yard. It's funny how when you have rough land graded, it "grows" rocks. They actually push themselves up to the surface. I've been exercising my arms, and I was surprised at how far into the woods I can throw a rock now.

Took a dress in on the sides and marked it for hemmng.

Watered plants.

Took out the garbage.

Brought in a bunch of things from the car.

Sigh.
.

No comments: