Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1300 Museum With Helper

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

They brought in a helper for me today. We had 60-some envelopes to stuff with membership cards, various letters, and premium gifts.

The coordinator said, "He's challenged, but he learns quickly." He's sweet, but it think it might have taken longer with him helping. I had him folding letters and putting them in the envelopes, and he was soooooooo precise! I was putting other stuff in the envelopes as he finished them, and stamping and sealing them. When we got down to the last four envelopes for today, I handed him the stamps and told him to put the stamps on those envelopes, and seal them.

He put the stamps on, then he went to the men's room. He took the first of the four envelopes with him. Duh? I heard the water running. When he came back out, the flap of the envelope was soaked, and he was frustrated because it wouldn't stick.

I licked and sealed the other three real quick, while he was waving that one in the air trying to dry it.

We got only 24 done.

One of them is covered in tape.

More to do tomorrow.
.

No comments: