Friday, August 25, 2006

850 Tests - My Sins; Dating Strengths & Weaknesses

Sheesh. Either I'm an angel, or I'm depressed, or I've gotta get a life!

Greed:Very Low

Gluttony:Low

Wrath:Low

Sloth:Very Low

Envy:Low

Lust:Medium

Pride:Very Low



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

-------------------------------------------------

Dating Strengths and Weaknesses

I think the "Appearance" score is based on questions about my wardrobe, which I described as not especially fashion-conscious, and my face, which I described as ordinary. I haven't the faintest idea where the "Humorlessness" came from. I can't tell jokes well, but I most certainly am NOT without a sense of humor! It's just subtle. Besides, I think men are more pleased when you laugh at their jokes than when you tell your own. (And I'm more interested in someone who finds humor in everyday things than someone who whips off jokes, anyway. So there.) ((Hmmmm. Am I sounding humorless here?)) (((See? Subtle.)))

Dating StrengthsDating Weaknesses
1. Financial Situation - 100%
2. Independence - 85.7%
3. Generosity - 66.7%
4. Optimism - 57.1%
5. Varied Interests - 57.1%
1. Shyness - 79.2%
2. Insecurity - 61.5%
3. Appearance - 55.6%
4. Humorlessness - 50%


Dating Strengths Explained
Financial Situation - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid men who are only interested in your money.
Independence - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.
Generosity - You are a giving person by nature. Others will see this quality in you and recognize your kind nature. Take care not to let others take advantage of you.
Optimism - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.
Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of men.

Dating Weaknesses Explained
Shyness - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.
Insecurity - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.
Appearance - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a man's attention.
Humorlessness - You need to learn how to take a joke, or better yet how to tell a good one. A well-developed sense of humor is high on the list of desired traits for daters.

Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz

5 comments:

~~Silk said...

Wow! You found a guy who finds 97.9% of the women out there TOO BORING to date! I want a one-a them. He got a father?

Queen_Mum said...

After viewing Silk's adorable photo with her sister I could predict a love connection within a month if she would: A. Put a champagne beige rinse on that beautiful hair and B. Date guys 10 to 20 years younger.

Queen_Mum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queen_Mum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

You could not pay me to take that test, even if I am married, LOL.

Chris
My Blog