Tuesday, April 18, 2006

#648 Daffodils

These are the daffodils in my yard. The pictures were taken last Saturday, and more have opened since then. It was overcast, so the photos are a bit dark, but you get the idea. I should have waited - the blossoms are much denser now.

Along the lower end of the driveway:




Along the front of the garage:


Along the side of the driveway:

There are a few more clumps scattered around the lawn.

About two weeks ago, when I had the dumpsters here, I mentioned that I had put some computer listings and dumps in, and that the next morning, I found paper streamers across the lawn and driveway. This is what it looked like after I cleared it off the drive and piled it at the end of the dumpster:

The blue you can see low beyond the trees, below the white clouds, are mountains, across the Hudson River.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, that's a lot of daffodils!