Tuesday, September 04, 2007

1464 Back to the Museum

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First, a kitty update. Jasper has doubled in size in the five weeks I've had him! He couldn't possibly be as old as everyone thought he was. He wants to eat constantly. He still doesn't meow. He "eee"s and trills. (Say "purrrr" while vibrating the tip of your tongue against the roof of your mouth, and that's a close approximation of the trill.)

Miss Thunderfoot is still in a snarling growling chasing slapping snit. She shows no signs of accepting Jasper's presence.

I went to the museum today. I haven't handed off the membership data base to the new staff guy yet. He's anxious to pick it up, but I want to write a cookbook for him, so today while processing checks and stuffing envelopes, I wrote down every detail of every step, and typed it up this evening.

Daughter and Hercules closed on their new house today. Saturday is moving day (they hired professional movers) so I'm going down to visit Thursday and Friday to help as I can. I'll spend Thursday night with my other friend.
.

No comments: