Tuesday, March 14, 2017

5100 The "Blizzard"?

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A lethal dose is also a lifetime supply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

We were supposed to have a huge blizzard today, 12 to 18 inches of snow.   I don't know how much we actually got, because by the time I got up this morning, the snowfall had turned to sleet, which soaked into the foot or so that was already on the ground, and turned it all into something like 6 inches of ice.  

It's miserable.  Very difficult to break up, let alone shovel.

I have to see the radiation oncologist tomorrow, so it's now 9:15 pm, and my lawn/snow guy and his helper buddy are out there now working on it.

I felt so sorry for them I paid double.

I hope I can get down the driveway tomorrow without sliding.

------------------------------

Apparently the country house is getting it much worse.
.

No comments: