Sunday, July 01, 2007

1342 Crocs2

Sunday, July 1, 2007

[Edit - fixed the date, per Roberta's comment. Nice catch, R.]

Thursday, when I met Daughter at the mall, she was wearing crocs. She said they were wonderful, and yes, I should get some. She slipped her foot out and I slipped mine in, and...

"Yuk! They have bumples in the bottom! I can't walk on bumples!"

I didn't know they have bumples.

My feet aren't princess feet, beautiful as they are. I like walking barefoot, and I can even walk on gravel barefoot, but at least on gravel, the bumps hit different parts of your feet. Bumples in your shoes hit the same spots over and over, and I can't stand that. The bumples take over my mind, and it's all I can feel.

Ok. I'm over my crocs lust.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THE CROCKS REALLY GOT TO YOU, IT MESSED WITH THE DATE..LOL IT NOT THE SECOND, BUT THE FIRST, I KNOW CAUSE IT WAS MY HUSBAND B.D. ROBERTA

Becs said...

Ack! Bumples! (What a great word, btw.) I bought a bath mat that was 'guaranteed no slip' but turned out to have horrible sharp bumples on it. I can hardly wait to throw the thing out.