Thursday, January 25, 2007

1086 Trouble with photos?

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm having difficulty putting photos in here. When I attempt to use "Add Image", I get an error message.

I went to "Help", and under known problems it said that you get an error if you've entered Blogger through beta.blogger.com, and sure enough, I did. So I changed the bookmark to go to www.blogger.com (which redirects you to www2.blogger.com), and that's supposed to fix it.

But it didn't.

Now when I click on the "Add Image" icon, nothing whatsoever happens. Nada. Nothing even blinks.

The only way I can add photos is to manually move the photo from my hard disk to Flickr, and then code the HTML link to the Flickr image myself.

Anyone else having the same problem? Better question - anyone else having NO problem using the "Add Image" facility?

.

No comments: