Sunday, July 23, 2006

815 Dance Photos, 3 of 4

[Later Edit - the photos of the women in black, following, are in fact Alchemy Dance Theater.]

The band. That's Carmine Guida on the left. The drummer with the black box over his head is a kid (that's why I put the black box on him), 11 or 12 I think, who is absolutely fantastic. Goes off on riffs of his own that amaze everyone.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I believe this is the Daughters of Ishtar. (I may have Alchemy and Ishtar mixed up - somebody correct me if I've got them confused.) I don't have a link for them - searching for Daughters of Ishtar gets many hits, and I'm not sure which is the correct one, so if anyone can help with that, leave a comment.



Note the umbrella keeping Perizad dry, and the "spotlight" Barushka is holding. The show must go on!!!!!

No comments: